About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Proton/electron affinity of Compound ... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Computational investigation of enzyme... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of ferrocene-based subv... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Numerical modelling of ship generated... ÉMK‑VIT
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Simulation of magnetic nanostructures TTK‑PHY
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Computations on Oppenauer oxidations VBK‑IAACHEM
- OSPF Trafﬁc Engineering using Legacy ... VIK‑TMIT
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Quantum chemical studies on the elect... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Titán-dioxid nanoszerkezetek reakciói... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Sensitivity of probabilistic seismic ... ÉMK‑HSZ
- The cluster formation of water in org... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Density functionals applied for biomo... VBK‑IAACHEM
There are 29 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 345.11/360 (96%). 39 jobs are waiting for 248 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 38.99/40 (97%).