About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Aromatáz VBK‑IAACHEM
- Atomisztikus spindinamika TTK‑PHY
- Computational investigation of enzyme... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Information Diffusion-Based Social Re... VIK‑TMIT
- Heusler alloy replacement for Iridium... TTK‑PHY
- Modelling of the reaction mechanism o... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Activation of Small Molecules VBK‑IAACHEM
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- OSPF Trafﬁc Engineering using Legacy ... VIK‑TMIT
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Mechanics of thin films: simulation o... ÉPK‑SZT
There are 29 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 307.35/360 (85%). 342 jobs are waiting for 364 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 180.48/220 (82%).