About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Aromatáz VBK‑IAACHEM
- Computational investigation of enzyme... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Heusler alloy replacement for Iridium... TTK‑PHY
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- QM and QM/MM modelling of cation-pi i... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Simulation of magnetic nanostructures TTK‑PHY
- Theoretical study of chemically modif... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Electronic properties of disordered s... TTK‑PHY
- Simbuca VIK‑IK
- Implementation of Computer Graphics a... VIK‑IIT
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Titán-dioxid nanoszerkezetek reakciói... VBK‑IAACHEM
There are 30 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 357.05/360 (99%). 874 jobs are waiting for 1534 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 184/184 (100%).