About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Parameter search for network service ... VIK‑TMIT
- iCore numerical rock and pore model d... GPK‑ARA
- Information Diffusion-Based Social Re... VIK‑TMIT
- Heusler alloy replacement for Iridium... TTK‑PHY
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Activation of Small Molecules VBK‑IAACHEM
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Rendering in blender VIK‑MIT
- Electronic properties of disordered s... TTK‑PHY
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Titán-dioxid nanoszerkezetek reakciói... VBK‑IAACHEM
There are 27 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 248.57/360 (69%). 4 jobs are waiting for 15 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 151.58/220 (69%).