About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Atomisztikus spindinamika TTK‑PHY
- BioClimate VIK‑IIT VIK‑IK VIK‑MIT
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Heusler alloy replacement for Iridium... TTK‑PHY
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- QM and QM/MM modelling of cation-pi i... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Activation of Small Molecules VBK‑IAACHEM
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Density functionals applied for biomo... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
There are 28 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 323.08/360 (90%). The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 150.01/220 (68%).