About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Atomisztikus spindinamika TTK‑PHY
- Computation of the interaction energi... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Dynamic SPECT reconstruction VIK‑IIT
- Computational investigation of enzyme... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of ferrocene-based subv... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Numerical modelling of ship generated... ÉMK‑VIT
- Network formation games VIK‑TMIT
- Modelling of the reaction mechanism o... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Iodine chemistry TTK‑PHY
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Simulation of magnetic nanostructures TTK‑PHY
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- The cluster formation of water in org... VBK‑IAACHEM
There are 28 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 336.37/360 (93%). 201 jobs are waiting for 1026 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 36.0/40 (90%).