About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Atomisztikus spindinamika TTK‑PHY
- BioClimate VIK‑IIT VIK‑IK VIK‑MIT
- Proton/electron affinity of Compound ... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Heusler alloy replacement for Iridium... TTK‑PHY
- Modelling of the reaction mechanism o... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Activation of Small Molecules VBK‑IAACHEM
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Density Matrix Renormalization Group KÜLSŐ‑ELTE KÜLSŐ‑MTA KÜLSŐ‑PE TTK‑PHY VBK‑IAACHEM
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
There are 22 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 141.21/360 (39%). 1 jobs are waiting for 12 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 111.71/220 (51%).