About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Aromatáz VBK‑IAACHEM
- Computational investigation of enzyme... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of ferrocene-based subv... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Numerical modelling of ship generated... ÉMK‑VIT
- Information Diffusion-Based Social Re... VIK‑TMIT
- Modelling of the reaction mechanism o... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- QM and QM/MM modelling of cation-pi i... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Mechanics of thin films: simulation o... ÉPK‑SZT
There are 29 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 335.87/360 (93%). 38 jobs are waiting for 204 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 4.99/40 (12%).