About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
More info: bme.hu | tehetseg.bme.hu | kutatas.bme.hu
About the system
The 30-compute-nodes HPC cluster's theoretical performance (Rmax) is about 6 TFLOP/s.
After EduID authentication you can read the documentation about the use and software environment of the system, or the examples.
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Processing brain MR images VIK‑MIT
- Computation of the interaction energi... VBK‑IAACHEM
- 3D numerical simulation of white bloo... GPK‑VIZGEP
- Parameter search for network service ... VIK‑TMIT
- Simbuca VIK‑IK
- SPH hydraulics ÉMK‑VIT
- Statikai vizsgálatok ÉPK‑SZT VIK‑IIT
- Density functionals applied for biomo... VBK‑IAACHEM