About the talent development programs
The main goal of the "New talent development programs and scientific research at the BME" project is to guide the students and researchers towards research, development and innovation paths and activities of international quality. Our 70 million forints worth, cluster based computer, acquired for this goal to be realized, fits well into the integrated reserach-oriented talent development program of BME.
About the system
The faculty members and students can use the super computer for their research. Sign up now!
- Aromatáz VBK‑IAACHEM
- BioClimate VIK‑IIT VIK‑IK VIK‑MIT
- Proton/electron affinity of Compound ... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Modelling the adsorption on the surfa... VBK‑SZSKEM
- Investigation of phosphole containing... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Investigation of a carben-catalyzed r... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Two-dimensional interacting electron ... TTK‑PHY
- Molecular tailoring: Chemical reactio... VBK‑IAACHEM
- Simulation of scanning tunneling micr... TTK‑PHY
- Theoretical study of stereoselective ... VBK‑SZSKEM
There are 30 nodes up. The cummulative load of the cluster is 264.33/360 (73%). 55 jobs are waiting for 220 free CPUs. The load of jobs running in the government cloud is 219.84/220 (100%).